- Grand Prize: Apple MacBook for Winning Bus Shelter Design, Donated by Mainor Wirth
- Second Prize: Apple iPad for Winning Inside-Bus Design, Donated by Mainor Wirth
*Winning posters will be seen on bus shelters and in RTC buses!!
- The message of this project is walking safely when you travel by foot. This may include pedestrian facts and/or pictures.
- The text used in bus shelter advertisements must be short enough for passing motorists to see and read and must be in portrait layout to fit shelter.
- Inside-bus advertisements have no maximum text length and are to be seen and read by bus passengers. In-bus designs should be in landscape layout to fit holders in the bus.
- Projects may be designed however you would like (examples: computer designed, drawn, colored, painted or a mixture of mediums.)
Each entry must be clearly labeled on the back with the following information:
- Student’s Name
- Teacher's Name (First and Last Name)
Entries must be on 14” X 20” paper or smaller!
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE
MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2023, AT 5:00PM
CCSD School-Community Partnership Program
Attn: Jennifer Grube
4212 Eucalyptus Avenue, Building 8
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Call 799-0303 ext. 5135 for directions.
Download Contest Details In Printable PDF
Any posters containing copyrighted materials will not be judged. The use of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. E.g. drawings of Marvel, Disney or Harry Potter characters or slogans. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
The Clark County School District, UNLV’s Road Equity Alliance Project, RTC, Mainor and Wirth and Vector Media cannot be held liable for any claims arising or related to the prizes offered in this contest. All submissions become property of UNLV’s REAP program.