Thank You for Attending Our
Online Pedestrian Safety Training Class!
From everyone at Ped Safe Nevada, the Vulnerable Road Users Project and the Las Vegas Justice Court we would like to thank you for participating in our online safety training. We hope you found the training valuable and that you can use the information you've learned to help you stay safe on our streets and highways.
If you would like to download a PDF copy of the training presentation CLICK HERE
If you would like to request that we send you some of our reflective slap band bracelets CLICK HERE
To confirm that your citation has be cleared by the Las Vegas Justice Court please follow the information below:
- If you submitted your post survey within 24 hours following the end of class, your information will be sent to court the following day.
- For classes held on Fridays and Saturdays, the court will receive your information Monday morning.
- For classes held Wednesdays the court will receive your information Friday morning.
- If you did not complete your post-survey within 24 hours, your proof of completion will be sent to the court with the next class.
- Before checking the status of your citation online,wait 10 days after your proof has been submitted. Processing these documents takes time.
- To check the status of your citation go to lasvegasjusticecourt.us
Click on the "PAY TRAFFIC TICKET" button.
This will open a new tab on your browser. Under "Case Records" make sure "Justice Court" is selected and click on "View and Pay Traffic Citations" (see example screenshots below).
- Enter your citation number or your full name and birth date
For the 'Dates Filed' section:
- 'On or After', put the first day of the month you got your ticket. For example:
If you received your ticket in November of 2019, enter 11/01/2019.
If you were ticketed in February, enter 02/01/2020.
- 'On or Before', enter the date you went to court.
EXAMPLE #1: Using your citation number
EXAMPLE #2 Using your full name and date of birth
This should take you to a page with your name at the top and your original charge, plus any others that are recent.
- The citation will be in blue, click the citation number, it is a link that will…
- Take you to another page. The bottom right corner of this page should show a $0.00 balance. If you have other charges pending, look at the specific ticket that was pedestrian on this page and it will have a dismissed date.
Please Note: in approximately one year, a follow-up survey will be sent to the email address you provided in this survey. Your feedback at that time will be much appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Ped SAFE Pedestrian Safety Class